Sunday, January 18, 2009

A prayer for these sweet precious babies!!

Just got home from church and it was great. The music was moving and the sermon was wonderful. I took a moment during church today to say a prayer for little Harper and Brayden. If you haven't had a chance to check out these sites then I encourage you to do so and say a prayer for these sweet babies. They both were born just recently and are experiencing some health issues. They need our prayers and they need God's healing. I am a firm believer that there is power in prayer so I just ask you to check out their sites and say a little prayer for them today.
Harper's Mommy is Kelly and you can read all about their story @ Kelly's Korner.
Little Brayden is the son to Jenna and you can read all about their story @ Jenna's Journey.

2 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Both families are heavy on my heart.. Still praying for those sweet little babies.

He & Me + 3 said...

Will be praying!