Ok, well it appears that I have been tagged by Mama Bear from 4 the Love of Family. If you haven't checked out her blog then head on over there and check it out. You will totally fall in love with her blog and well her little girl is just cute as pie and she has such curly hair. She is adorable!! Anyway, I have been tagged and now I am suppose to tell you 16 things that you might not already know about me. Hmmm, ok let's get started - shall we?
1) My middle name is Mae. I was named after my grandma my Mom's Mom (Clara Mae) and my Dad's sister (Sally Mae).
2) My favorite color is purple
3) When I sleep.... I normally sleep on my right side. That is why it was so difficult for me to sleep when I had my gall bladder removed.
4) My grandpa took me to Kaanapali, Maui when I graduated from high school as a graduation gift. We went first class all the way and it was such a great and memorable time. Oh, it was just such a beautiful place.
5) When my grandpa passed away he left me inheritance money and I used some of the money that he left me to go swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida. It was a dream of mine and I had so much fun. My grandpa allowed me to do so many wonderful things. He was such a great man and fun too!!
6) I have 2 tattoos. I have one of a dolphin just to remind me of my time at Discovery Cove and I have another one of a butterfly. I got these in my younger years just shortly after graduation.
7) I drive a Honda CRV
8) I wear a size 7 shoe
9) I married my husband after being setup on a blind date and only knowing him for 3 months.
10) I don't drink alcohol
11) I don't smoke
12) My favorite food is Mexican
13) My favorite drinks are A & W Cream Soda and Diet Coke
14) My favorite pizza toppings are cheese, mushroom, onions and green olives
15) My favorite ice cream is chocolate peanut butter
16) My favorite sound EVER is my child's laughter
Ok, well now that I have shared 16 interesting facts about myself that you probably didn't already know..... it is your turn. So, I am going to tag the following gals - Here is the shout out list so listen up. I pick Kelly @ Close to Home, Stacey @ A Reilly Farm Wife Praying to become pregnant, Elaine @ Matters of the Heart, Emily @ My Memory Keepsakes and Lyndsay @ Handsome Little Men. Ok ladies.... you better get busy on your lists and have fun!!