Monday, January 12, 2009

Construction Underway

I must say that I am quite excited about this makeover!! I follow Mama Bear and her site over at 4 the Love of Family and saw that she had a brand spankin new look to her blog. It was all courtesy of Emily over at Blog Necessities . If you haven't checked out some of Emily's blog backgrounds then you better head over there now and take a sneak peek. The great thing about her site is that everything is cute, fun and free. Plus, she is wonderful to work with and so sweet and creative!!
Anyway, I am in the process of having her give my blog a makeover and I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when she is done. I am going to give my blog a whole new name and look, but of course everything will still revolve around my Journey Through Infertility. Afterall, if I didn't have my Journey Through Infertilty then I wouldn't have my little sunshine Cameron and well my outlook on things could be totally different (good, bad or indifferent). Anyway, I am sure whatever Emily comes up with, it will be perfect & exactly what I am looking for. So, go ahead and head on over to her site and check her out and STAY TUNED for the big overhaul on my blog!! CONSTRUCTION IS NOW UNDERWAY!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay, I can not wait to see it. How lucky for you that it is FREE...can not get better than that. :)

FlyAway said...

I'll bet it is going to look nice!

Lisa, can you tell me how you got your snuggle pie counter on your side bar? I have tried and tried. I have had a counter on antoher site for long time and I'd like to put it on my blog. Thanks sooo much
Hugs~

Amy B said...

Oh I am excited...I am curious to see what you are planning.

Aspiemom said...

I can't wait to see it! She does a great job.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

How fun, can't wait to see what it looks like.

Kahla said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see it.

Stacey said...

Can't wait to see it all done, I'm so excited for you. :) I know that it will be awesome!

Love and hugs,
Stacey :)