Thursday, January 15, 2009

CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE

If you haven't noticed yet.... my blog makeover is complete and I am loving it!! I love the bright colors and well I am totally loving the layout. I just love having 3 columns. If you are interested in where I got it done or who I went to then be sure to check out Emily @ Blog Necessities. Are you looking for a makeover for your blog? Do you want bright and beautiful colors, a new header and 3 columns? Well, head on over and send Emily an e-mail and see what she can do. Yep, it was totally free and it was GREAT working with her. She did an AWESOME job and she is so creative and did I say it was FREE? Yep, you heard me right - FREE FREE FREE and you can have the same thing or well something similar. Thank you Emily for doing such a wonderful job for me and for being so patient!!
Ok, here is the story behind the new look and new name!! I have ALWAYS called Cameron my little Sunshine. He just brings so much love and happiness to my life and I knew that I wanted something to revolve around that. My parents have always called me Starshine, I picked the name for Shawn as Moonbeam just to kinda tie everything in and well Cameron is My Sunshine. I explained that I loved bright and cheery colors , but that I didn't care for neon or pastels at least not in my blog. So, she sent me this and I LOVE IT. It was just what I was hoping for and she pretty much read my mind.
So, now it is time for you to head on over to her blog.....check out her great backgrounds and if you are interested in a new look and can't pay for it then send her an e-mail and see what she can work out for you. You won't be disappointed.
One last request..... Emily's grandma isn't doing well, she is very sick and not expected to live so if you could say a prayer for her and her family that would be much appreciated.


10 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it Lisa!!! I am going to have to check out her site.
It is SO cheery. Makes ya smile. Great job!!!

Emily said...

I am glad you like it Lisa!!!

Thanks for the mention of my granny!

Candi said...

it looks great!!!

FlyAway said...

Although I don't know you personaly and only through your blog, I think this fit's you perfect. Emily did great work!

Prayers sent for Emily's gma!

Hugs~
Jessi

Aspiemom said...

So cheery and fresh! Congrats!

He & Me + 3 said...

Free? THat is awesome. It is beautiful!

Lianna Knight said...

So very cute!! I love it :)

Honey Mommy said...

Love the new look! I just changed my background too. I was tired of winter and needed a "sunnier" look too. :o)

Stacey said...

It is a perfect and beautiful fit for you. :) I just love it!!!

Love and hugs,
Stacey :)

Carly Marie said...

Looks lovely Lisa, Very Bright and warm :)