Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures as Promised

Last week I posted a story about Cameron sticking small toys/figurines down his shirt. Well, unfortunately my batteries were dead in my camera and I wasn't able to get a picture of it. Well, he sticks the toys down the back of his shirt on a daily basis so I was able to snap a picture the other day. I think in this picture..... he had Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Pooh and Tigger. He cracks me up with some of the things that he does. Definitely a character in every way!! Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Here they are as promised.


8 comments:

Carly Marie said...

He might just be a baby wearer when it is his turn to become a parent one day!

Unknown said...

That's so cute! :)

Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog. They really help encourage me through this crazy IVF journey!

Unknown said...

How cute. Little boys are so entertaining.

Kelly said...

too funny.
you would think they would be uncomfortable, but he probably does not realize they are there.
B.O.Y.S. ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny. He doesn't seem to mind them there.

Amy B said...

He just wants to make sure what is his stays his..and what better way then to carry them in his clothes..lol

Meredith said...

Your little one is sooo precious! You and your husband are truely blessed to have overcome the struggles of infertility!

Stacey said...

What adorable pictures! I can't get enough of seeing him in all of his adventures. :)

Love and hugs,
Stacey :)