Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat Night

Last night was a fun filled evening for all. We took Cameron Trick-or-Treating for the 2nd time since he was born. Last year he was a yellow duck (a cute one at that) and this year he was none other then the famous Mickey Mouse. Cameron is totally into Mickey Mouse so when I found the costume on E-Bay, I of course had to buy it. I lost so many bids and then I finally ended up with 2 costumes. Oh well, I will just re-sell them on E-Bay next year. Anyway, Cameron loved walking around to all of the houses. He wasn't into saying Trick or Treat and instead he simply stuck his pumpkin out and said "Candy Peese". It was so cute!! Everyone got a kick out of it and Shawn and I couldn't stop laughing. He is just too stinkin cute. I took some pictures of him and thought I would share them with you. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and don't forget we FALL BACK this weekend - YAHOO!!











6 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Cutest little mickey mouse I have ever seen! Love it!

Jennifer | GraceLikeRainBlog said...

He's totally adorable! You can tell that he loves being Mickey. Another good thing about that suit is that he'll be warm if it turns out to be a cool night tonight.

Hope you guys have a blast!!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Too cute...Mickey is one of my favorites! Happy Halloween and Happy Friday :)

Davisix said...

Look at that baby!!! He might just be the cutest Mickey EVER! Glad you had a good time.

Jessica said...

I LOVE the third picture! He is the cutest little Mickey Mouse.

Kelly said...

too cute. I love the costume. We are big Mickey lovers at our house too. Mickey is classic...ageless. Wait until he sees Mickey in person for the first time. Priceless!!! My son was Handy Manny last halloween.