Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Clean Up

I have big plans this weekend. We are going to cut all of my flowers back this weekend and pitch the dead. I love my flowers, but when Fall rolls around, I am ready to cut everything back and prepare it for another year. If you are interested in seeing some of my flowers then you should hop on over to my other blog site which is http://www.lisasohioflowers.blogspot.com
I love flowers and I love photography so when you put the two of them together you definitely get something beautiful. My Ohio Flowers blog is not only dedicated to my flower garden, but many other nature pictures are included in it as well.

It will be a busy weekend, but after everything is cut back for the year then we will be all set for next year and unfortunately the arrival of winter (UGH). Yep, I am not looking forward to winter at all. Are you?

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I hate winter, but love the Fall. It just gets so stinkin cold here, & I guess it is not so much the cold, but the roads that I don't like when they are so dangerous to drive on. Good luck with your cleanup.