It is that time again.... Not only do I love Monday's because I get to share with you everything that I didn't do, wouldn't do, dare to do, or ever think about doing, but because I can hear all about everyone else and their stories. So, check out MckMama's site and take part in this carnival of fun which happens every single Monday. You will totally love being a part of the merry-go-round of fun. Here we go.....
1) I did not sit in my comfy chair for a week because I saw a spider fall off the ceiling and then crawl into my chair. Nope, not me!
2) I did not totally freak out over the spider and clean my chair with the vacuum attachments for about 20 minutes. Nope, I would never freak out over a spider! Check out the spider pic in a previous post. YIKES!!
3) I did not go camping all weekend long in a tent.
4) I did not go all weekend long without taking a shower because I was camping. Heck no, that must have been the people beside us...
5) I did not even use a porta-potty all weekend long because there was nothing else to use and then complain about the awful stench.
6) I did not even sleep in a tent in 30 degree weather and enjoy it
7) I did not get totally ticked off because I lost 3.5 lbs and then have AF arrive and gain all of it back except 1 lb. Oh, I just love Aunt Flo for doing that to me!!
8) I did not feel totally relaxed while camping, enjoy some yummy food over the fire, feel totally proud of myself for really roughing it while camping and most importantly enjoy a nice hot shower after I got home yesterday.