Friday, October 17, 2008

Off to go Camping

Quite nippy this morning, but that definitely isn't going to stop me from camping this weekend. We have the car packed and we are ready. Now we are just waiting for little man to wake up. We are trying to let him sleep as much as he can so he isn't cranky, but I don't think he could be cranky for anything. He is ALWAYS a happy boy!!

I finished baking my pumpkin cinnamon muffins last night and they were delicious!! I had to have one and of course Cameron thought it was cake so, he had to try some too. So, we all had a muffin and they were yummy!!

On Another note..... I woke up this morning with some cramping and I am SO hoping and praying that AF doesn't decide to join us on our trip. What more do I need then to have good ole aunt flo come for a visit. Hmmm, that would not be a good thing and I am hoping she decides to wait til our return home. Ughh, why is it that she always has to come at the most ridiculous times? I personally wish that she would stay away for another 9 months, but I know that probably won't happen. I am prepared for her visit just in case.

Well, I will leave you with a picture that I took of some trees at Pike Lake a couple years back. I thought the picture turned out neat. Hopefully I will have more pictures to share when we get home.


No comments: