Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crafts with Cameron





























Seeing as though Fall is here and Halloween is just around the corner, I decided to make something fun and crafty with Cameron. I always have lots of craft items in the craft box. I was looking in there, seeing what I had and decided to make some styrofoam spiders with him. I used 4 inch styrofoam balls, but you could use something smaller. I already had some googly eyes, black pipe cleaners and I went out and bought some Tacky glue. I spray painted the styrofoam balls black, glued the googly eyes on and then we put the pipe cleaners in for legs. I also had red paint so I put on a smiley face to finish it off. I thought they turned out awfully cute and wanted to share them with you. Here are a few pictures.

No comments: