Thursday, November 6, 2008

You Gotta Check Out This Site !!

If you have kids then you gotta check out this site. I saw it on our local news station today and I LOVE IT!! It just started in Columbus, Ohio however it will be stretching throughout the US in the next few months.

Do you enjoy going out to eat? Do you want to save money? Do you have kids that sometimes don't eat that much and you hate to spend the money? Well, I have the answer for you . . .
Check out http://www.kidsmealdeals.com/ and type in the following zip code 43147 for example and then hit search. This will pull up a list of restaurants, then click on the restaurant and it will tell you when you can enjoy a night out with a *FREE* kids meal. I don't know about you, but I love *FREE* things and I found this site to be so neat!! It will be great when you can all take part and locate your favorite restaurant and take advantage of the great deals. In the meantime just keep checking back and hopefully you can start using it in your area soon.

Ok, ok enough of my rambling - now go check it out!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

COOL! Thanks!!!
I can use it, but I am only 25 minutes from Columbus.

Davisix said...

Yeay, thank you so much for this. I am a sucker for "kids eat free" nights. It's usually on Tuesdays. Our Fuddruckers here does .99 kids meals. Whew!! Hey, another great site I use is www.mykidseatfree.com. Its sort of the same concept. ;) Ang

..... said...

Thanks for sharing that info!!
I am definitely gonna check out that site.
Hugs,
Angel

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great idea, thanks.