Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good Day Here in O-H-I-O

It has been a GREAT day here in O-H-I-O. My Ohio State Buckeyes won today (oh yeah) with a great score of 42 to 7. I must admit I was a little nervous when the score was 14 to 7, but we pulled ahead and pulled off another win which is exciting!! Sorry to those of you that DON'T like my team, but I have been a Buckeye all my life and I am a pretty BIG FAN!! I have nothing against Wolverines..... afterall, I have a couple bloggy friends that are Wolverines through and through (HeandMe+Three) (McCrankensx4) and well Davisix doesn't care for my team either, but that is ok because I still love you all : ) I do want to give a shout out to Kelly @ Close to Home..... she is a Buckeye Fan and lives in Ohio as well (WOOHOO). Hope you were watching it girl. It was exciting!!

On another note - guess who left me a comment today? Yep, none other then MckMama!! I was so freaking excited that she left me a note. I was really beginning to wonder if she reads all of the comments that everyone leaves her or if she visits other blogs, but I guess she answered my question today. It was great to see that she stopped by for a visit and toured my blog. Well, I am off to the grocery store and then we are putting up our tree (how fun). I love this time of year minus the cold weather of course.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats...I guess. No, I will be a good sport. :)
Congrats on the comment too!

McCrakensx4 said...

OK..OK I will be a good sport too and say congrats (but not in caps and not with an !) Hey how come your first 2 comments are from UM fans?! GO BLUE!
Love ya :)

Davisix said...

Oh, I guess it's ok that your OHIO won. ;) Have fun putting up the tree!!! Ang

Amy B said...

I love a Good Football day. We are BAMA fans...ROLLTIDE...lol
Take some pictures of the tree.

Candi said...

KILLED EM!! GO BUCKS!!!!!!