Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Boy Every Morning

One thing I won't ever take for granted is the fact that my son wakes up every morning with a beautiful smile. I walk into his room and he is talking, playing and having a good time. I kid you not..... it is every single morning! Alot of people find it hard to believe that he doesn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed or crib at least once in awhile, but I must admit that I am telling you the honest truth. He is always very happy every single morning. He wakes up every morning with a sneeze and then you hear him talking and playing and then you might hear him yell "Hey Mommy" and if it isn't that then it is "Hey Daddy". It is so cute. There are times that I peek in on him and just watch him for a couple minutes before I let him know that I am there and it is just great watching him when he doesn't even know it. I love that children get so excited over the smallest of things. My husband always tells me that I get so amused or so excited over little things, but I can't help it. I am just so happy to be alive and I love all of God's wonderful blessings..... BIG and small. I took a few pictures of Cameron this morning, but he must have heard me coming up the steps because this is what he looked like as soon as I walked into his room. Yep, what a beautiful greeting that I receive every single morning. A happy boy........ what more could a Momma ask for?!?
Oh--could I get your opinion on something? I am wanting to paint those letters that spell out "CAMERON" on the wall. Do you think I should paint them red or black? I just want them to stand out a little bit more. Let me know your thoughts!! Thanks : )

10 comments:

Ashley said...

my oldest son and my husband and youngest daughter are big morning peeps... i am not and neither is middle child. makes for an interesting family!!!

Kelly said...

Awww...what a cute boy. Love the big smile he has for you.
That is awesome that he is so happy in the mornings. CJ normally is, but not always. If he gets to wake up on his own he is great, but if we have to wake him, WATCH OUT!!! Same thing applies for naps.

As for the letters, hmmm...maybe black. Either would look good. I just think black would pop more and could most likely be used in his room once he has outgrown the Mickey theme. Though red would look good too. Once you do paint them, take another picture for us to see. ;) (thanks)

Stacy said...

Awww he is so cute!!! MY daughter is like that but the boys can be ill. I would do black if it was me!

Jennifer | GraceLikeRainBlog said...

Nice smile! I really like the color of his crib. I would make the letters black I think, but red would be fine too.

My word verification is "parties". But at first glance, I thought it said "panties".

Lyndsay said...

What a cutie! Owen always wakes up crying...he's only woke up a few times talking and playing in his crib. He's fine once we walk in the door, but he just has to whine to himself.

I think either black or red would be fine, but with red you'll probably have to do a few coats to get them to look uniform. It seems like red requires that from my past experience. Black might cover in less coats!

Alicia W. said...

Look at that smile!!! SO cute.

He & Me + 3 said...

I wish I walked into a room with smiling kids every morning. AWWW it's school again...that is what I get. They love their sleep, except on Saturdays. Go figure. He is so cute.
Could you paint them black/red like the Mickey Mouse letters? Just a thought. But one color would probably be better for when you do end up changing the room unless it was a checkers room...LOL

Davisix said...

Just look at that big ole smile! SO sweet! He's a boy after my own heart. I love mornings and always seem to wake up happy. I thank God for that...I consider it a true blessing.

And I think black, for sure. :) xoxo Ang

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is so cute. I love, love, love his room. I always know when my kids had enough sleep, cause they are happy in the morning. If they wake up crying than I know they are still tired.

Love the new Christmas topper, very cute...

McCrakensx4 said...

Super cute pic! And what a happy boy he is! and I love the room, I am a big Mickey fan! Love the new layout and header!