You are absolutely right -- it is that time again to post your Not Me! Monday's. Join in on the fun and be brutally honest about the things you wouldn't dare to share.... you know, the things that you wouldn't ever dare to do. Here goes all of the things I would NEVER DO or THINK ABOUT DOING - Nope, Not Me!!
1) I would NEVER eat a small movie theater popcorn with halfway butter and butter on the top. Nope, not me. You know that all of that butter is just too bad for you and it totally clogs your arteries. I am way to healthy to eat that!!
2) I did not and would never think about sneaking peanut clusters into the movie theater so I could enjoy them with my salty and buttery popcorn snack. Nope, not me!! There are rules for a reason and that reason is that they want all your money. I would never break any rules. (lol)
3) I did not bawl like some baby while watching Fireproof on Saturday. I am not that sensitve - no way, not me!!
4) I did not take advantage of the movie Fireproof this weekend and tell my hubby that he needed to be more "Fireproof Like" and help me clean the house and do the laundry. I would never do such a thing.
5) I did not clean like some maniac yesterday afternoon -- cleaning the countertops off, washing them down, moving stuff around, cleaning the cupboards. Oh no, not me! I don't ever have that much energy!!
6) I did not stay in my PJ's all day yesterday and not take a shower. I am way to clean of a person to do that!! AND my hair was not standing totally straight up at attention all day long either!! Not me...... nope, nope nope!!!!
7) I did not have 2 cappuccino's late last night because I was so cold. I told everyone not too long ago that I wasn't a coffee drinker.
8) I did not and would never think about picking a nick-name for one of the girls that I babysit throughout the week. I would never call her finger sucker because she is constantly sucking on her fingers and it totally DOES NOT drive me crazy!! I am too nice to do something like that.
So, what did you NOT DO or NOT SAY this past week? Anything you don't want to share?