My friend Stacey, over at McCrakensx4, tagged me and now I am it! Now it is my duty to post 15 things that alot of you might or might not know about me. I hope this helps everyone get to know me a little bit better. Here we go!!
1) My husband and I met through a blind date on August 10, 2003. He proposed on September 15, 2003 and we were married on November 14, 2003
2) I will celebrate 5 years of marriage this week - Nov 14th
3) My husband works 2 jobs in order to allow me to stay home and I appreciate it with all my heart!! I love that he allows me to be a SAHM. It is a dream come true.
4) I love being a MOM
5) Unlike alot of other families, I have a great relationship with my in-laws.
6) I hate to admit it, but this is my 2nd marriage.
7) I have learned ALOT from my previous mistakes in life and God has been by my side through it all.
8) My favorite color is purple
9) I love Mexican Food
10) I love movie theater popcorn w/ lots of butter
11) I am deathly afraid of spiders, centipedes and have a strong dislike to clowns
12) When I was about 12 years old, a friend of my cousins threw a brick from the top of a slide and it hit me on my forehead after I dared him to drop it. I had blood everywhere and of course stitches.
13) I went to a private school for 3 years.
14) I was a cheerleader in middle school and loved it.
15) I went swimming with the dolphins in Orlando, Florida after my grandpa passed away and left me inheritance money. He always wanted me to be able to do that.
Now I am suppose to tag other fellow bloggers in order to get to know them a bit better.
Here are the bloggers that I choose.
-Lyndsay @ Handsome Little Men
-Amy B. @ Our Daily Blessing...Life
-Kelly @ Close to Home
-Jennifer @ Grace Like Rain