Saturday, November 22, 2008

Small Fryday Contest on MckMama's Site

Would you like a shake with that Small Fry? How about a McFlurry? Well, if you love fries from McDonald's then you will love this Small Fry..... she is so stinkin' cute!! You won't find this Small Fry at McDonald's, but you will find it at My Charming Kids .

You gotta check out MckMama's site if you get a chance. If you aren't familiar with her then check out her site, her beautfiul kids and that wonderful miracle baby Stellan!! You will see what the HYPE is all about. She is also having a contest and I so hope that I WIN : ) Go on now, creep on over there and check it out. Have fun exploring her site.....trust me, you will love it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, cute blog header! Nice to finally come over to your blog after reading all the nice comments you always leave me! Sweet post and good luck on the contest!!

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness MckMama left you a comment!!! You are so lucky!! Here I am a growm woman excited because you got a comment. I hope she leaves me one!!

Aspiemom said...

You're blessed with a comment from MckMama!!

I just came by to say "hi". I'm behind on reading blogs and was thinking of you!

He & Me + 3 said...

Hope you win!

McCrakensx4 said...

Good luck to you my friend!