Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bookworm Award

My friend, MiMi, @ He & Me + 3, awarded me this Bookworm Award. I'm supposed to grab the book closest to me and turn to page 56 and go to the fifth line and type it and the following couple of lines. It is that simple.
Well, the closest book to me right now is The Love Dare Book which I still have yet to start, but plan on starting it after my surgery. Anyway, here we go..... And sadly, unless someone at your house starts doing some giving in, these same issues are going to keep popping up between you and your mate.
Now I am supposed to tag 5 people, so I tag...
Amy B @ Our Daily Blessing.... Life
Carla @ Masto Mama Diaries
Elaine @ Matters of the Heart
Stacy C. @ The Crazy Cotheran's
Katie @ This Crazy Life
Ready, Set, Go - You are it!! Thanks Again for the award Mimi : )

3 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Awww, thank you. I am so behind on my award posts. I like this one. Thought provoking.

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the quote you posted. Great one for everyone to read. I can't wait to get started on that book either. Thanks for playing along!

McCrakensx4 said...

Yay! What fun; MiMi tagged me too! What a great line to read. I am still wanting to see that movie and get the book. Thanks for giving me a glimse!