Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday's

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


You guessed it correctly. It is that time again to join in on the carnival of fun that was created by none other then MckMama herself. If you haven't checked out what all of the fun is all about then you better head on over to My Charming Kids and take a look for yourself. It has been a little while since I have participated, but thought I could get back into the groove this week.

1) I did not drive all over the town of Columbus looking for fake fruit just so I could have a craft to do and a new decoration for my house. Nope, not me!
2) I did not get pooped on last week by a little 8 week old boy that I am taking care of. Nope Not Me! I know that you have to move fast when changing diapers.
3) I was not cleaning out the dishwasher a couple days ago and notice that my 9 x 13 pan was still dirty and just keep it in the dishwasher for 2 more runs in order for it to get cleaned just so I wouldn't have to wash it up in the sink. Nope, Not Me. I would never do anything like that.
4) I did not have 3 donuts yesterday for breakfast and then eat 2 more late last night. Nope, that definitely was not me. It must have been my imaginary twin!
5) I did not watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice last week and eat a whole bag of pizza flavored combo's and 2 peanut butter egg's. I know better then to eat too much junk food!!!!

Ok, it looks like it is your turn now. So, go ahead and let everyone know what you DID NOT DO.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

We like all the same junk foods. Yum.
Sorry about the poop. What fun!
I totally do the same thing with the dirty pans. LOL I am too lazy to wash them by hand.LOL

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. DId you find the fke fruit?



I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday. It is a chance to tell some one that you are thankful for them in your life by paying them tribute.
Tribute tuesday also has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to the person that light up your life.

Stacy said...

I think something about watching TV makes you wanna eat. When we watch the Biggest Loser we also have something to munch on.I guess seeing them work out makes me hungry...lol!!! Hope you have a great week.

Stacey said...

What a great Not Me Monday post. It always makes me start thinking about those things that I would never do either. :)

Gotta love t.v. and junk food. :)

Love and hugs,
Stacey