Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Think, Think, Thi-i-ink!

Cameron is still into Mickey Mouse, but he has taken on a new favorite. Blue's Clues!! He goes around the house and sings the song.....
~~~~~~
And then we put it in our notebook 'Cause they're Blue's clues... Blue's clues...... We gotta find another pawprint... That's the second clue! We put it in our notebook 'cause they're who's clues? Blue's clues... We gotta find the last pawprint, That's the third clue! We put it in our notebook 'cause they're Blue's clues... who's clues? Blue's clues! You know what to do! Sit down in our thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink! Cause when we use our minds and take a step at a time, We can do any THING... that we wanna do!
~~~~~~
Well, here is a picture I took of Cameron pretending that he is sitting in his "thinking chair." He is just so stinkin cute when he sings the song and thi-i-inks! Gotta love some of the many cute things that kids do.


9 comments:

Stacy said...

He is so cute!! That is a great show. My oldest loved watching it!

Stacey said...

Yeah Blues Clues! As funny as it may sound, I used to use this in my classroom. The kids really enjoyed it and I loved being funny with it too. :) Hmmm~this year Blues Clues and next year CSI!!! (lol) Just kidding. :) I love the picture, it shows just how adorable and smart he is. :)

Love and hugs,
Stacey

***Wanted to let you know that I posted comments on your last two blogs that I missed. :)***

Emily said...

He is such a cutey!

Kahla said...

Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I am so glad there are better kids shows than when I was little.... I hated Barney!!

He is adorable!!!

Jessica

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, Actress loved that show and it was so cute. We had every Blues Clues toy known to man. That was when Steve was on the show...not Joe, but Joe is good too. Great show for the little ones.

Kelly said...

Awww, how cute. We don't watch Blue's Clues here. I am not sure that C even knows about it. :)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is so precious. We are big Blues Clues fans around here too.

McCrakensx4 said...

He is such a cutie! Blue was one of our fav shows too until they went and grew up on me! I miss those shows! Keep on thinking!