Monday, February 2, 2009

A Busy Day & Acrobats

It has been a busy day to say the least and I think I am ready for bed (lol). I forgot what it was like to have a wee little baby around. It was nice, but busy busy busy. With Cameron, another toddler (2 1/2 years) and an 8 week old...... well, it leaves for a very interesting day to say the least. I was constantly moving all day long. Now if I can just lose some weight that would be great!! Anyway, I forgot how fast I had to change diapers so I wouldn't get wizzed on or poo'd on and well I think I got spit up on quite a few times today. Yep, gotta remember those days of going around smelling like baby formula, spit up, pee or poo. Yep, that was me today.
I also have to take a moment to brag about my little boy. Yep, Cameron was so good with the baby and he was so gentle and loving so that made it for an easier time. There were a few times here and there where I was holding the baby and Cameron wanted to be held as well and that wasn't a problem at all since I was sitting down, but when you are walking around and Cameron wants to be held......well, that can be a problem. All and all it was a great day. We just have to work on a routine now that we have a baby in the mix, but I am sure it can happen.
Before the other kids got here this morning..... Cameron decides that he is going to perform some acrobats for me. Yep, he was doing all the stunts himself with no stunt doubles. He was having a blast, but of course he made me nervous. He is getting so daring and I sit here and think about what this summer is going to bring. Oh boy, I will be a mess worrying all the time. Hopefully I will overcome that a little bit before summer arrives or maybe not (lol). Well, here are some pictures of my little man doing his acrobats.








11 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Owen loves to play stuntman too. Boys will be boys!

Kelly said...

Boys will be Boys!!! ;)
Great pix!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Busy means that time will fly by faster...that is good...Cute pics of Cameron. He is all boy. Fun!

Aspiemom said...

When I was a nanny I took care of twin infants and their 2 year old sister. The mom was a twin and her sister lived down the road. She'd bring her 2 yr old and infant down and leave them, too! My word it was tiring. On top of that, I had foolishly agreed to clean the lady's house when I took the position. And did her ironing and baking...I finally told her she found my through a NANNY AGENCY and that was a full time job all by itself.

Even if the running after the kids doesn't take weight off, you're so busy you don't have time to snack! lol

Cute pics of Cameron, the acrobat!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Loved the pictures of Cameron. Have fun with the baby. Oh how I would love to have a little baby fix....

The Dorns said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have enjoyed reading your blogthe last few days. You seem like such a wonderful lady and we both were provied our miracle child. Don't forgot to come back and check out mine sometime.

Liz said...

ahhhh boys..crazy aren't they!

sara said...

Love the sweet photos and you made me giggle with the peed on or pooed on comment. Brynn just wizzed on me a second ago. You'd think she was a little boy, LOL! ((hugs))

Kami said...

Hi there!!! I wanted to stop in and say hello. If you don't mind, I would love to join your blog. You r family is absolutely adorable. Have a wonderful night!

Kami

Stacey said...

10!!!!!!!!!! What a great jump that was. :) Such cute little pictures of our adorable little Cameron.

Doesn't today make you smile. You got to hold another precious miracle from God.

Love and hugs,
Stacey

Sapphire said...

What a cutie! My son has the same jammies.