Friday, December 5, 2008

Lisa Update!

Hi everyone!! I wanted to let everyone know how Lisa's surgery went. As you know, she was scheduled to have laproscopic surgery this morning. After about 30 minutes, the doctor called and told me he was unable to do the procedure laproscopicly, and had to do it open. Her liver had grown around the gallbladder making it unable to be accessed with the scope. Lucky her!! (lol). She came out of surgery ok, and with the help of drugs is feeling somewhat decent. She will be in the hospital until probably, Monday. I will try to keep everyone updated as possible. Keep the prayers and thoughts coming her way. We truly appreciate them!!!

Lisa's Husband
Shawn


12 comments:

Jennifer | GraceLikeRainBlog said...

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear that it had to be an open procedure. I'm sure she was disappoinetd about that. Still praying in Oklahoma tonight.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Thank you for the update. So sorry she had to had to go through it that way. Our prayers for comfort are with her. Just glad it is over..

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you for the update, I have been praying for her today and will continue.

Unknown said...

Praying!!

Kelly said...

Praying for her!
Thanks for the update.

Davisix said...

Thanks for the update, Shawn. I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Ang

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Oh man that is frustrating. I am glad she came out okay. She will continue to be in my prayers for a fast and easy recover.

Stacy said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! Sorry it didn't go as planned. Glad tohear she's doing good!

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I thought about her a lot yesterday. I will continue to pray for her and hoping that her recovery goes well. Tell her that her bloggy sisters are there for her! Take care. ~ Stacey

Candi said...

FEEL BETTER SOON LISA!!

Amy B said...

Thank YOU for updating us on Lisa. I have been thinking about her. Please tell her we are praying for her.

Aspiemom said...

Thanks for the update. What a bummer that she had the complication and had to have the more difficult procedure.

Speedy recovery, Lisa!