Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finding Time for Yourself


Well, I finally found some time to get my hair done and wax my eyebrows. I totally couldn't remember the last time I took time for myself and got my hair done. My hair was growing out so much and my roots were in desperate need of a color job. My eyebrows looked like Andy Rooney's (ok, maybe not that bad), but they were pretty awful looking. Anyway, I was just happy to be able to do something for myself. I got it colored and it is pretty much back to my normal/regular color. It is ALOT darker.... darker then what I am use to, but with me being a SAHM, I don't have the extra money to get my hair colored/highlighted as frequently as what I use to. I guess that is the price I pay when I stay at home, but I am NOT complaining at all. I would do it all over again just to stay home with Cameron. Here is a picture....


No comments: