Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cameron's newest thing & chocolate milk

So, today has been quite a day and last night was even more crazy. Cameron woke up at 3:30 screaming bloody murder......don't have a clue as to why, but he did. My husband went in to get him and there he slept in between us for the rest of the night until 6:30 when we got up. Well, I am not sure if this is true, but I was told by my mother in-law that chocolate milk can cause nightmares in children. Well, Cameron hasn't been wanting to drink milk anymore. All he wants is juice, juice, juice!! So, I decided to add a little chocolate syrup to his white milk and he drank it. I was so excited, but now I am wondering if the statement of chocolate milk causing nightmares is true. So, have any of you Mom's experienced this to be true?

Anyway, on the Cameron's newest thing which I find to be so funny and cute. I was getting ready to put Cameron down for a nap and asked him "Cameron, are you ready for your nap?" and he looked at me, wrinkled his eyebrows and said "Huh Uh, Nope". You would really have to be here to see it, but it truly was the cutest thing ever!! I guess with him being at the cute age of 20 months, he is just doing so much more, things that are cute and just melt your heart. Yep, you just wanna squeeze him and give him tons of kisses!!

1 comment:

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, he does sound like a cutie..