Wednesday, July 9, 2008

May 10, 2006 - It is finally POSITIVE!!


I was waiting for the call all day after going in for bloodwork that morning. I couldn't concentrate at work and I was so nervous all day long. The call came in around 1:10 pm and the nurse told me that my beta was positive. My HCG level was 59 and I was thrilled. Tears were streaming down my face and my dream of finally becoming pregnant was coming true. I hung up the phone and instantly called Shawn. He is a school teacher so I had to interrupt class, but it was so worth it. He was nervous and ready for the bad news..... little did he know that I was going to give him GOOD NEWS. He was so excited and all we could do was cry on the phone with one another. We were so happy and couldn't wait to get home to each other. WOW, in the end it only took that 1 little embryo to stick..... our little Cameron. It is kinda funny looking back on this day, but I had seen so many negative hpt's that I had to see for myself that this was indeed a POSITIVE. I went to the grocery store and bought a hpt and came home and tested it for myself. It was indeed POSITIVE. Goodness, I never thought that I would have seen a POSITIVE hpt. Look for yourself (YAY, HIP HIP HORRAY). It is finally positive and we are thrilled.




No comments: