Sunday, July 27, 2008

Enjoying Time with Little Man

Shawn has been umpiring on the weekends to bring in some extra money. I get to stay home and play with Cameron and of course spend more time with him. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with Cameron. I know that not every family is fortunate to do so, but if you have the chance I say that it is SO worth every minute of it. I have been able to see Cameron grow and learn every single day. He talks so much and I think that has alot to do with us talking with him constantly, reading and working with him. He is just so smart that it is hard to believe at times. Shawn and I joke that he is too smart for his own good. Anyway, I just thought I would let you know that it is truly amazing watching him grow and learn everyday. He does something new everyday and for me that is exciting. I just love every minute of everyday that I have with him. He is truly such a bright and shining star in my life.

No comments: