Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 3 of CLOMID

Well, today was day 3 of clomid and I am doing remarkably well. It surprises me because when I was on the fertility drugs before - back in 2004 I had all sorts of side effects. Moodiness and hot flashes were my biggies!! Perhaps, it is the thought of knowing that I already have a little one to love and that makes it so much easier, but it really is nice knowing that the side effects aren't getting the best of me. Anyway, just wanted to give you all an update that things are going good so far. I will be sure to keep you all posted.

Oh, I also wanted to mention that I saw a good friend of mine the other day. Kelly is a gal which whom I worked with and she also went through IVF. Well, she is due to have a little boy on or around August 28th. I got to see ultrasound pictures and yep, it looks like he is gonna be a cutie!! I had no doubt that he would be cute..... Kelly is cute herself and well you ought to see her pregnant. She looks really cute with that baby belly : ) Anyway, I wanted to tell you that it was great seeing her and most importantly seeing that little belly of hers. She tried and tried for that little boy and finally on IVF #4 she got pregnant. So, once again don't give up on your dreams because they will come true. I will be sure to keep you posted on her story and when that handsome boy arrives!!

No comments: