Thursday, July 10, 2008

Doctor Appt with Steve Williams - Trying for BABY #2

Well, we are once again dealing with infertility. We had hoped that we wouldn't have to deal with this after having Cameron, but once again we are faced with this emotional roller coaster. I guess it seems to be a bit easier to deal with now that we have Cameron, but we would still love to add another little blessing to our family. We went to see Dr. Williams on Tuesday. We sat down with him to firm up a game plan. Seeing as though I am a SAHM and we no longer have my insurance coverage it kinda makes the plan pretty simple. No infertility coverage and we are down to 1 income makes it pretty simple. We decided to try Clomid again seeing as though I have ALWAYS been a poor ovulator. Dr. Williams said that appears to be my problem with infertility. So, we start Clomid again on day 3 of my cycle which should be right around the corner. I am not sure what I think about going back on Clomid. I know that I was a royal pain in the tushie to live with and we were so happy to be off that medication when it was all over and done with. So, from here we will try that for 3-6 months and see what happens. If it doesn't work then we will just sit back and relax and enjoy our every single day with Cameron. He brings enough joy and happiness to my everyday so I am sure that at the end of this if we aren't pregnant then it will be easy to cope with. So, here goes nothing....... let's try for BABY #2.
Wish us luck!!!!! Thanks for everyones continued prayers.....

No comments: