Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A NEW ARRIVAL - IT'S A BOY!!

As some of you read in previous posts that a friend of mine (Kelly) was pregnant and expecting a little boy in August after many rounds of IVF. Well, I am happy to announce that little Jimmy arrived and made his grand debut on August 24th at 2:00 pm. He was around 8 lbs and I believe 20 1/2 inches long. I am still waiting to hear from Kelly, but once I do then I will be sure to post all the details and hopefully a picture. I saw him on the hospital website and he is a handsome little guy..... I think he looks like his Momma, but we will see as he gets a little older. Anyway, I had to share the wonderful news. I am just so excited for her and her husband Tim. They went through alot in order to have that little guy and they are all truly blessed to have one another. CONGRATULATIONS KELLY!!

No comments: