Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cameron @ 19 months


Cameron turned 19 months yesterday. WOW, I can't believe that he is now 19 months and the time just keeps passing by. I have pictures of him up throughout the house when he was just born and pictures to present and I can't believe how much he has grown. He is such a little man now and he is so well behaved, smart and so very sweet.


I will share with you a story about how very sweet this little boy is and how very lucky I am that he is mine. I decided to lay down today to take a nap.... Cameron was up off and on throughout the night last night and I think he is getting his 2 year molars. Well, I didn't sleep much due to him being up plus the Clomid for some reason or another causes me to have problems sleeping. I was sound asleep and Cameron must have just got up from his nap. Shawn went to get him up and they both looked in on me to see if I was ok. As I am sleeping, I hear this little voice say "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy". I knew instantly it was Cameron and I waved my hand. Shawn brought him over to the bed and Cameron crawled across the bed to me. He nuzzled that sweet little face next to mine and gave me a hug. He then leaned in and gave me a kiss. I looked at him and he said "Hi Mommy". It was truly the sweetest wake up gift ever. We laid there for awhile and I talked to him and my husband Shawn and during that 10 minutes of just laying there - I think Cameron leaned over about 10 times and gave me a kiss each and every time. Isn't he just the sweetest little guy? I never knew that I could love someone so much. My love for him grows every single day and it gets stronger and to be honest I never knew it could be possible. You never know exactly how your own parents feel until you are a parent yourself. I am truly the luckiest woman alive. I have this AMAZING little boy that is healthy, smart, sweet and is just full of so much love. I can't help, but to say it everyday, but I am SO SO BLESSED by GOD that I have my son Cameron.

~ Thank you God for sending me this perfect gift in Cameron~ I attached a picture of Cameron and I playing in his new school bus tent. He loves it when I crawl in there with him and play. Not much room for Mommy and Cameron, but we make it work and he loves every minute of it and well, so do I.

No comments: