Friday, March 20, 2009

What a Sweet Blessing!

As some of you remember, I take care of other children in my home. I am so blessed that Cameron isn't a jealous little boy, but instead he embraces the idea. Cameron loves playing with kids.... big or small and I am so happy that he gets along with everyone!! He just has that personality where he gets along with everyone and well everyone in return loves him. The other day I was checking my e-mail and I noticed Cameron carrying in a booster seat to the family room. I was wondering what he was going to do with it because lately he has been climbing EVERYTHING. Well, I was surprised when he put it down at the feet of the little boy that I babysit. I grabbed my camera just so I could have it ready and this is what I ended up getting a picture of. He took the baby's sock off and was playing "This Little Piggie" with him. It was so cute and I wish I had a video of it too, but I didn't get the chance to get it and take a picture. The little boy was smiling and giggling and Cameron loved playing "This Little Piggie" with him. I guess he remembers us playing with his piggies. To hear him recite "This Little Piggie" was just precious and then see him go from toe to toe was priceless. Anyway, I had to share this sweet picture with all of you. I am indeed blessed with sweet moments like this all the time.
Cameron is such a sweet blessing!!

10 comments:

Candi said...

What a sweetie! Cameron is the reason I don't shudder at the idea of Carter growing up!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is soooooooooooo precious! Priceless!

Kelly said...

I just love moments like that, they are priceless.
Does Cameron's shirt have a fire truck on it? If so C has the same shirt. ;-)

Lisa said...

I can't wait to have moments like these. So cute!

Lisa :)

McCrakensx4 said...

What a cute picture. He is gonna be an awseome big brother some day!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Thats so sweet what an adorable picture!!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is so sweet. He is such a sweet boy..

Triumph in Learning said...

AWW.. that is so sweet!! Its good that you were able to take a pic of that moment:)

The Dorns said...

Omg what a sweet boy you have there. Just reflects what a sweet and loven momma you are yourself.

sara said...

Such a sweetie! I love it! It makes me look forward to the months ahead!