Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

If you haven't joined in on the carnival of fun then you better hop on the boat now and check out what the fun is all about on MckMama's site "My Charming Kids". Trust me..... it is alot of fun and you will become totally addicted. Here are some of the things that I DID NOT do this past week.
1) I DID NOT get totally frustrated and blow off the handle at a Mom that DID NOT pick her daughter up until 7 pm Friday night.
2) I DID NOT call her husband's phone on purpose Saturday night to let him know what was going on since he is constantly traveling with his band and who knows whether or not he knows what she is doing. I would NEVER do that. I am just too nice.
3) I DID NOT increase her pay for being late during that phone call and remind her of what she owes me during the week because she neglects to pay the correct amount every week.
4) I DID NOT tell my son who was wearing a Buckeye Necklace late last night to stop playing with his nuts. Come on now....... we all know that I call "his" business his winkie.
5) I DID NOT promise my husband intimacy so I could get some paint for my bathroom cupboards. I would never do such a thing. Nope, not me!!
So, what did you NOT do this past week that you would like to share.

8 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

You are too funny! I hope you were stern enough with her to let her know that is was NOT ok and that you meant business! I hope she doesn't pull that agian...it makes it very hard to be nice and want to babysit when things like that happen. And about the stoping playing with your nuts...totally made me LOL!! Have a great Monday!

The Dorns said...

Running a childcare myself I know exactly how frustrating it can be. Here's a trick us providers use to make sure we dont get taken advantage of. Only the Friday prior to the week needing care the full week of pay is due. By having them pay ahead you will never be taken advantage of that way if they walk in on Monday with no money then use can say sorry I am unable to watch your children today. It works for me and has never failed.

Elyse said...

7pm...the kid's mother would have been hearing it from me! You so make me laugh about the intamcy in exchange for painting!
~Elyse~

Me The Q said...

Great Not Me's! I would be so embarassed if I was "that" mom who was late picking up their kid. Where my son is in private day care I have to pay ahead a week. I guess I now understand why.

Megan said...

Visiting from MckMama's. =)

Sounds like an eventful few days. I probably would've been irritated at that mom too, especially if it's not a one time deal.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Cracking up over the paint... I sure hope you get your new amount...

He & Me + 3 said...

Cracking me up about the nuts and the intimacy. YOu are too funny!

Candi said...

#5...don't worry. i do that at least once a week. ;)