Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cameron & Mommy's Old Friend

Awhile back my sister came to visit and she brought me an old friend of mine. I have no clue where she had him, but she brought me my old Snoopy dog that I use to play with when I was a child. Do you know how happy I was to see him? Ah, my long lost friend Snoopy had returned to his rightful owner....... ME or maybe I should say Cameron. Anyway, Cameron has a new friend and he loves him. He took him outside the other night when we went out and was running down the little hill in our backyard with Snoopy under his arm. I luckily got a picture of it and it was so cute to see. My sister said that she washed Snoopy up and he looks pretty good minus a few aged spots, but don't we all have aged spots (lol)? So, do your children have any old toys of yours that they now have adopted? I was just lucky that Snoopy was returned to me because before then Cameron didn't have any of my old toys except a table and chair that use to be my Moms, her sister, my sister, mine and now Cameron's. Gotta love old things.

5 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

My mom pretty much saved all my old toys and now Lukas plays with them. She just found some puzzles that were mine and Lukas has been doing them over and over. I have an old Sesamee Street play house he loves and an old Fisher Price farm.

He & Me + 3 said...

That Snoopy dog looks brand new still. What a great treasure for you sister to find for you. How cool to pass things onto your boy. Great picture too. I love that fence in the background.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a sweet picture, I love the look on his face! They each have things that they were given at birth, but none of mine! Oh well!

Stacey said...

I agree too, Snoopy looks really good for his age. (lol) Thankfully my mom kept all of my toys from when I was younger. You know a car is considered an antique after 25 years, and so I guess all of my toys are antiques too. (hahaha)

The picture of Cameron is really adorable. It is so good to be able to get outside.

Love and hugs,
Stacey

IVF Symptoms said...

I loved it when my mom passed things down to me when I was baby. I was able to give them to my daughter and see her enjoy them as much as I did.