Today is Monday and if you are real familiar with blogland then you know all about Not Me Monday which is hosted by Mckmama herself. Go ahead and check it out at My Charming Kids. So, it is now time to confess the things you absolutely DID NOT, WOULD NOT ever do during the past week. So, here goes nothing......
1) I DID NOT paint my whole master bathroom in just a few short hours, get done and think about what I could paint next. Who would do that? Don't most people get tired after painting one room?
2) I DID NOT re-finish a shelving unit on Sunday by painting it and then staining it. I would never have that much energy.
3) I DID NOT feed my son fishie crackers and fruit snacks for lunch so I could get my painting done before his nap and then work on another project. Who would do that to their child. Unfortunately me, that is who.
4) I DID NOT eat lentil soup with my son yesterday for lunch and then think to myself that my husband is TOTALLY going to hate me for eating this soup because it gives me gas (lol). I would never do that to my poor husband : ) AND he never eats bean burritos from Taco Bell and then laughs because it gives him gas. Oh No NEVER. Hmm, I guess we are even : )
5) I DID NOT have my husband back track 5 minutes down the road so we could go to Mickey D's to get me a Shamrock Shake. Um, I am so not obsessed with those things!!
6) I DID NOT and would never go a day without showering just because I was so into re-doing furniture yesterday. Ewww, that is just gross!
7) I DID NOT eat 4 glazed donuts yesterday - one right after the other and then debate on eating another. Ah, yeah I ended up eating another. Can't you tell that it is TOTALLY not that time of the month!?!
8) I DID NOT and WOULD NOT ever forget to wish my husband Happy Birthday. Uh yeah, it took me 20 minutes after we were up to remember his birthday!! What a bad wife I am.
So, what did you NOT do this past week. Go on and be honest and share!!