Monday, June 1, 2009

Watermelon Anyone?

We went to the grocery store yesterday and the watermelon was on sale so we grabbed us a seedless watermelon. Shawn cut it up and Cameron of course had to be the first to test it. Well, he loved it!! He has had it before, but normally never has a BIG piece like this all to himself. He was so excited and he felt like such a big boy! Isn't he took cute eating his watermelon? I sit and watch him throughout the day and evening and he is getting so big and is talking so much! He is indeed a little man with a mind of a genius. He is so smart and continues to amaze me every single day. He remembers things that I can't even remember and shows how smart he is on a daily basis. Gotta love my little watermelon boy!




7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh yum! I like watermelon on a hot summer day!

McCrakensx4 said...

Watermelon is the best! We sliced up one for our BBQ last Monday and are still enjoying it! YUMMY!

~Judy~ said...

Lisa, he is the cutest little thing. I just wanna kiss those precious cheeks!

He And Me + 3 said...

That looks so wonderful! Summer and watermelon. Doesn't get much better than that. Love the cute pictures.

Stacy said...

Yes watermelon and summer go hand in hand:) He's a cutie!

joy said...

I am so glad to be given a chance to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net