Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vroom Vroom to Bed We Go!!

Last Friday was a busy day for us. We have a membership for our Zoo here in Columbus, Ohio as well as a membership to Zoombezi Bay which is the very nice waterpark attached to the zoo. We decided to take Cameron last Friday and we had so much fun. On our way home we stopped at Once Upon a Child to see if they had any beach shoes for our trip to Myrtle Beach. We were in luck...... they had beach shoes and we were so happy to find some that had the original tags on them. I was thrilled seeing as though we had looked everywhere and couldn't find them anywhere. I am not sure if any of you have ever been to Once Upon a Child, but it is a used clothing store along with strollers, cribs, toys and other various things. We normally go and pick up play clothes for Cameron there unless of course we find some real nice stuff then he will wear it for special occasions. I have been lucky a few times to find some great clothes. Levi jeans and shorts, Old Navy Clothes, Tommy shirts and pants to match, Gymboree and the list goes on. This past weekend we even saw this really neat car bed. I told my Mom that I wanted so bad to get it for Cameron and didn't have the money and she said that she wanted to buy it for him. It is a great transition bed from crib to toddler bed and he loves it. Is it not the cutest little bettle bug car bed you have ever seen? We picked it up for $67.00 and only with a few little scratches it looked brand new. We brought it home, cleaned it up and disinfected it just in case and now it is just perfect for him. THANKS MOM!! Cameron loves it!



I leave you today with this picture of Cameron. This is actually Cameron's excersaucer that we bought him when he was younger. We loved it because it is an activity center/excersaucer and walker in one. We got it back out for the little boy that I babysit during the week and well as you can see....... Cameron loves to use it. Here he is trying to just sit on the edge of the seat, but instead he slipped down into the seat and got stuck. It was so cute & funny when he did it.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww, cute bed. We got Collin's firetruck bed off of Craigslist for a steal too. :) We do not have a Once Upon a Child, but we do have a few other consignment type places around here. They are GREAT for play clothes and outdoor toys.
I think we are going to go to the zoo this weekend. Not 100% sure yet, but about 98%.
No water park for us this trip though.

Emily said...

I love his little bed. Too cute!

Kahla said...

That bed is adorable! I have never seen one like and you can tell he loves it!!! I get so excited when we come across those good finds!!

McCrakensx4 said...

What a fun bed! I haven't seen that one, but it looks as though he will have sweet dreams!! We have once upon a child here too as well as Children's Orchard. Both are great resale shops to find kids clothes!

He & Me + 3 said...

That bed is so cute. You got a great deal. I am sure he loves it. Cute pictures of him. He is so cute.

Lisa said...

What a cute bed for your sweet little boy--Yeah for your mother!! We don't have a store like that in my town--maybe I need to start one--hummmm....

I enjoy seeing pictures--wow he is really growing up.

Lisa :)