Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cameron's Favorite Toy & Something Special

It has been a busy day here, but I managed to get everything done and I am so thankful for that. Every day when Shawn gets home from school, he lays down on the floor and plays with Cameron. Well, as you can see, Cameron LOVES it and truly enjoys using Daddy as a jungle gym. He climbs on Daddy's back, over his head, onto his rear and then uses DH's tush for a drum. He totally cracks me up with his imagination. I think it is hilarious that he uses sweet hubby's tush for a drum. Anyway, I had to share some pictures with you of them playing. Oh and if you are wondering.....is Cameron still in his jammies at 4 in the afternoon? The answer is yes! His jammies have Mickey Mouse on them so you wouldn't dare think that he would take them off - would you? What is even more cute is that he had one work boot on earlier in the day and one of my winter gloves that went up past his elbow. How did he get my winter glove? Ah, yeah I have no idea, but he was totally cracking me up!! I love this age. I just love him to pieces!! We are in the middle of countdown to the beach....... oh yes, we have 18 days left and then we are heading to Myrtle Beach. WOOHOO - I can't wait. It should be lots of fun!


Ah, a sweet hug from Cameron before he starts to pounce on Daddy again!
Here is Cameron using Daddy's tush for a drum...... too funny!
Ah - Honey, are you ok? Are you alive?
This is the other something special that I wanted to share with you. This flower is planted next to the memory stone that we have in our flowerbed for the baby that we lost back in 2004. Well, if you look at the center of the flower..... you will see a heart right in the middle of the flower. Do you see it? I saw this after I took the picture and after I uploaded it to my computer. I saw it and it gave me chills. Just strange that it is right there beside the memory stone of our baby that we lost and the flower came up right beside it with a heart in the middle. I went back and looked at some of the others and this is the only one with the heart. Weird that I chose this one to take a picture of - huh? Kinda like a little sign for our lost child....... Mommy, I love you!

9 comments:

Lyndsay said...

That flower totally gave me chills too. What a sweet thing to remind you of your precious one up in heaven.

McCrakensx4 said...

And let me tell ya...it doesn't change as they get older! Brendan is 9 and Colin is 8 and they still do that to their dad!! What they take for for the love! And the flower is an awesome reminder of how good God is!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

That was a beautiful story with the flower. Little messages like that are the best.

Angelwingsbaby said...

The flower is wonderful and the pics of your little one are so cute!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

That is so nice about the flower. Lukas is on a stay in his jammies kick as well. Sometimes I get him dressed then he asks to get back in his jammies. I am fine with it as long as he doesn't go outside in his jammies. He didn't quite understand that today though when he wanted to go outside and I told him he couldn't until he was dressed that resulted in a super long temper tantrum

Stacy said...

Wow,I do see the heart in the middle! Beautiful flower and picture:) Oh yes ALL the kids love climbing on their daddy! I'm heading to MB next Friday.I'll let you know how the weather is:)

He & Me + 3 said...

those pictures are precious. what is it with dad's and kids. they just love to wrestle. So fun. I love the drum picture. Funny.
That flower is gorgeous and I could totally see the heart. Just beautiful!

Kelly said...

I saw the heart before I even read about it. COOL!!!
Collin does the SAME thing to Preston EVERYDAY!!! And insists on getting a piggy back ride upstairs too. ;)

IVF Symptoms said...

This is a sad but beautiful story. The flower brought tears to my eyes.