Sunday, January 30, 2011

So Much Happening & Turning FOUR!

Things have been crazy around here.  I went back to work on November 29, 2010 and truly enjoy my job.  I sure do miss being home with Cameron, but it was something that needed to be done.  It was a great opportunity and I couldn’t quite turn it down.  I work with a great group of people, we have fun throughout the day and I love working with the patients.  I work for a cardiologist office at a local hospital and trust me… it is rewarding.  Not as rewarding as being a Mommy, but it does just fine for a new job.

Cameron is doing great in pre-school.  He goes 3 days out of the week and then attends daycare at the same school.  The teachers are a true blessing and I know that he receives some great care.  It is hard putting your trust in someone else when he has only had the care of Mommy and a few other family members.  It was a hard decision that didn’t come easily, but after going in several times and speaking with most of the teachers, my heart and mind was put at ease.  Of course the anxiety of leaving him was still there.  The discomfort in my chest was clear proof of that.  Yep, you heard me right.  I went to the ER not too long ago due to chest pain and discomfort.  Everything checked out ok which was a huge relief, but the diagnosis was ANXIETY.  So, I was put on some anxiety meds and things have since then really calmed down.  I very rarely need my meds now which is nice, but to be honest… I think that I am just getting use to working and I now know for certain that Cameron is happy and content where he is.  What a huge relief!!

Cameron is now 4 years old.  I really can’t believe that he is FOUR, but I do know for a fact that he brings such great joy and happiness to my life.  He makes me smile every single day, the sound of his laughter fills my heart with such great joy and the love that I feel for him overwhelms my heart.  He really truly is such a blessing to me.  God is truly AWESOME!!!!  Here are a few pictures that were taken at his birthday party.

010

018

115

Here are a few other pictures that were taken around his birthday.  Be prepared… there are some great smiles!!

009

012

001

032

019

063

066

043

035

015

132

065

024

004

001

020

047

Hasn’t he grown?  He is such a little man and I love him to pieces!!  He had so much fun turning FOUR.  We made cupcakes for him to take into his class and he absolutely loved them.  We went to Chick-fil-a for a birthday party with some of his classmates and then we went bowling.  Yep, he thought he was “big stuff” going bowling and wern’t his bowling shoes just the cutest?!?  Well, I hope this post finds you all doing well.  I am not sure about you, but I am ready for spring.  These cold days filled with snow and ice are for the birds.  So, until next time…stay warm and be blessed.

Many Blessings Always ~ Lisa

6 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Oh my word...I know exactly what you are talking about with the pain in your chest. I went in for an interview back in Sept and the thought of leaving my babies was too much to bear. I'm glad you are enjoying your job...that has to make a HUGE difference. Cameron is getting SO big....Owen just turned 4 too. Time sure flies! So nice to hear an update from you and hear you are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I have to say, I love it!

I just started my blog about my journey to motherhood. I'd love it if you followed me too.


~ Jill

www.highheelsandhuggies.blogspot.com

Sandy Hayashi said...

Dear Lisa,

We are huge fans of My Journey Through Infertility over at Glam Media! We’re one of the top 10 online media companies in the US and would love for you to help pilot our new Health & Wellness Community at Bliss.com, slated to launch in the coming weeks.

If you’re interested, please contact me about joining our community for the launch!

Cheers,

Sandy Hayashi
Community Partners Editor
Glam Media
sandyh@glam.com

natural fertility said...

Isn't it amazing how our children grow so fast and how active they are at school. You will find it wonderful seeing your child as he grow so fast and be able to learn a lot of things. Being a mother is an endless journey and the most wonderful thing ever. In case you have fertility concerns, I found this site that maybe helpful. http://www.natural-fertility-prescription.com

Kelly Watson said...

WOW!! Your site is very nice. I dig out your site from Ellie's blog. Amazing pictures!! I enjoyed this season. Just wanna say good luck and keep sharing interesting posts. Thanks

Urgent care

Alex Righter said...

Really amazing pictures!! Yap he is such a smart little boy. I'm very happy meeting with you Lisa and your family. Thanks and keep sharing.

element skateboard